Recommended piano lesson duration for teens and adults. Students who intend to sit for exams, such as the HSC or AMEB, are encouraged to supplement their lessons with Theory Classes.
We offer weekly private lessons to beginner, intermediate and advanced students from kindergarden through high school and beyond. The lesson plans include a balance of theory, aural training, sight reading and repertoire appropriate to the student’s level and musical ability.
This lesson is designed for:
- Children and teenagers 13 years old and up.
- Adults 18 years and up
- Exam students
Payment should be made ahead of each monthly (4 or 5 week) billing cycle. For new students, an additional 2 weeks refundable deposit will be billed.
- Initial sign-up – 2 weeks deposit (refundable after termination)
- Lesson fee – $71 per week
- Administration Fee – $20 per annum
- Regular payments – $284.00 – $355.00 per month